view a list of all tours >>
|Portland Head Lighthouse
4 Days / 3 Nights
Maine is blessed with a rich cultural history that is as expansive and diverse as the Maine terrain. The picturesque town of Ogunquit, called "Beautiful Place by the Sea," is known for its reputation as an art colony. Walking the magnificent and exhilarating Marginal Way footpath overlooking the Atlantic in Perkins Cove is a must for any visitor. The Kennebunks are as different as their geography, showcasing historic homes to a working waterfront harbor. Kennebunkport is the summer residence of former President George Bush. Portland, Maine's largest city, called by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "the jewel by the sea," has maintained much of its 19th century architecture and flavor. One of the most spectacularly beautiful lighthouse sites in New England is the Portland Head Light. Discover the natural beauty of Maine and its true charm in these beautiful coastal villages.
PRICING DEPENDS ON TRIP DATE AND POINT OF DEPARTURE
Optional add-on activities available* such as:
- 3 nights' deluxe accommodations in charming Ogunquit, Maine
- 3 Deluxe Continental breakfasts, 3 dinners (including a lobsterbake dinner with entertainment)
- Kennebunkport Tour - photo stop at the Wedding Cake House, and stop at the Franciscan Monastery
- Time at Dock Square in Kennebunkport and Admission into the Lighthouse Depot Museum & Gallery
- Portland View Tour - view Longfellow's home and photo stop at the famous Portland Head Light
- Shopping in Freeport - Home of the famous L.L. Bean & factory outlets
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- Baggage handling and all taxes and gratuities (except for the driver and guides, which are at your discretion)
- Finestkind Lobster Boat Cruise
- Seashore Trolley Museum
- Portland Harbor Museum + private Lighthouse Tour
- Guided tour of interior of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's boyhood home
- Heritage Tour
- . . . and more
* Additional charges apply
Group leader always goes free! Add a day, change a tour or customize any trip for your group!
Our trips are generally based on a minimum of 35 or 40 people. Additional surcharge
for smaller groups. Call for information on all of our destinations.