view a list of all tours >>
3 Days / 2 Nights
Boston, more than any other American city, is where our nation’s history began. The resonant “shot heard ‘round the world” and the outraged cries of “no taxation without representation” are both part of its legacy. See sights along the Freedom Trail, such as the Boston Common, the Public Gardens, the old and new State Houses, “Old Ironsides,” with a stop at Quincy Market and the Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Enjoy a Boston Harbor Narrated Cruise. Tour Salem, which once ranked among the world's leading seaports, and Gloucester (the oldest seaport in the United States) with its rocky cost and safe harbor . Visit the House of Seven Gables, the only 17th century mansion remaining in New England. This mix of urban sophistication and colonial charm complements your tour to this truly unique city.
PRICING DEPENDS ON TRIP DATE AND POINT OF DEPARTURE
- Accommodations outside the Boston, MA, area
- 2 deluxe continental breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 dinner in Boston and 1 Lobsterbake Dinner
- Guided driving city tour of Boston
- Boston Harbor Narrated Cruise
- Free time at Quincy Market Faneuil Hall
- Guided tour of Salem and Gloucester
- Admission to the House of Seven Gables
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- Baggage handling and all taxes and gratuities (except for the driver and guides, which are at your discretion)
Optional add-on activities available* such as:
- Tall Ships Come to the Harbor every July
- John F. Kennedy Library Center and Museum
- Pilgramage Tours
- . . and more
* Additional charges apply
Group leader always goes free! Add a day, change a tour or customize any trip for your group!
Our trips are generally based on a minimum of 35 or 40 people. Additional surcharge
for smaller groups. Call for information on all of our destinations.