view a list of all tours >>
> Baltimore Harbor, MD
|Baltimore's Inner Harbor
Baltimore Harbor, MD
2 Days / 1 Night -or- 3 Days / 2 Nights
Baltimore is an exciting city with ethnic and cultural diversity and a wealth of history. The crown jewel of Baltimore is the Inner Harbor, a scenic waterfront area with exciting attractions to discover, dozens of retail stores and many restaurants to please your palate. Charming historic neighborhoods surround the Inner Harbor and can be reached by hopping aboard the Water Taxi. The Inner Harbor is only one of the city's many treasures that make Baltimore unique.
Our two-day trip offers a taste of Baltimore with a guided overview tour to discover a city rich in history, abundant in charm and brimming with an array of fascinating places to see. Visit one of the best dinner theatres in the area and spend time exploring the beautiful Inner Harbor. Our three-day trip also includes a full-day guided tour in our nation's capital, Washington, DC, taking in all the highlights of the city with time at the Smithsonian Complex. You will leave wanting to return, for there is always something new to discover!
PRICING DEPENDS ON TRIP DATE AND POINT OF DEPARTURE
Optional add-on activities available* such as:
- Deluxe accommodations in Baltimore
- Full breakfast at the hotel
- Dinner and a show at one of the area's best Dinner Theatres
- Guided tour of Baltimore
- Visit to the beautiful Inner Harbor
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- Baggage handling and all taxes and gratuities (except for the driver and guides, which are at your discretion.
- Three day tour also includes full-day guided tour of Washington, DC
- Time at the Smithsonian Complex
- Dinner at the hotel
- Admission into Fort McHenry
- Scenic narrated harbor cruise
- Annapolis Tour
- National Aquarium
- Heritage Tours
- . . . and many more
* Additional charges apply
Group leader always goes free! Add a day, change a tour or customize any trip for your group!
Our trips are generally based on a minimum of 35 or 40 people. Additional surcharge
for smaller groups. Call for information on all of our destinations.